I thought I would post a fun way to get to know me! I made a list of 25 random facts about me! Some might even surprise you!
- My middle name is Corynn.
- I really hated when people used to say I have red hair in high school. I embrace it now and am totally okay with having red hair! As long as it’s not gray yet! Haha!
- Greg intimidated me in high school.
- I have had three last names. (Only been married once)
- Being a mom makes me feel SO good!
- I like to watch bad TV.
- I use a lot of bad words. (I’ve been getting better)
- I was a teen mom.
- I have been pregnant 5 times. (three births and two miscarriages)
- I’m basic and like all things pumpkin and all the coffee.
- I have taught myself not to care what people think of me.
- My patience level varies day by day.
- I am a mix between a helicopter parent and a non helicopter parent (is there a name for it?)- mostly non.
- I used to have braces.
- I rushed my wedding because I was pregnant with Jaxson.
- Greg didn’t say his vows because the sweet man that married us forgot.
- I love the beach and dream of moving there one day.
- I have a 17 & 8 year old sister’s.
- I was engaged before Greg. (Mady’s dad)
- I have never met my biological father.
- I HATE running late. It makes me anxious.
- I am not a good “play mom” I’m more of a give me all your hugs & kisses and let’s go to the park and I’ll watch you have lots of fun mom. (read #13)
- I love kissing my kids on the lips.
- I’m not crafty like I wish and I can’t cook very well.
- The family we are creating is the best part of my life and I am more than okay with admitting that.
XOXO, Amber Corynn Florence